maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Go down

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server  Empty maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Post  (GE)BmxSkull on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 am

yo all i have found a good map for the server when it becomes ctf. The map is from the game ultimate doom Very Happy its episode 1 map 1 that map was the best in the old dooms Very Happy Smile plus i have found a wolfenstien 3d map for urban terror Very Happy
(GE)BmxSkull
(GE)BmxSkull
Team Manager
Team Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server  Empty Re: maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Post  (GE)BmxSkull on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 am

here is the links to them i hope they are good for are server Very Happy http://urban-zone.org/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=491 http://urban-zone.org/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=389
(GE)BmxSkull
(GE)BmxSkull
Team Manager
Team Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server  Empty Re: maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Post  (GE)Tango on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Thank you Skull I will check it out later to see if its a good map to CTF. To all members: please keep posting ideas to improve CTF server.
(GE)Tango
(GE)Tango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)WidowMaker on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 am

Regarding maps on the server, whatever they are, we need some others adding, re-playing turnpike, algiers, abbey over and over again last night, when no-one wanted to change got too repetative and boring! Especially when i'm top of the board 1 minute, bottom the next! We did austria, which would be good to add to the cycle, i like crossing too. And i'm sure there are a couple of others that could be just put on for the time being, til we get a more solid cycle sorted Smile
(GE)WidowMaker
(GE)WidowMaker
Team Manager
Team Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down