TS and CTF Season 5 Season 12

Go down

TS and CTF Season 5 Season 12

Post  (GE)Urbana on Tue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm

In April, the registration opened for TS and CTF Season 5 Season 12 ended in June-July.
registered 80 clans CTF y 147 clans TS.
Why did not the clan?
We could at least register the clan on Urban Terrror Passport? ¡¡ we are a good team ¡¡¡.
I have read in forums, you can have friendly matches with other clans.
Greetings Cool
(GE)Urbana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS and CTF Season 5 Season 12

Post  (GE)Travis on Wed May 11, 2011 5:14 am

yeah we are a great clan but we need more training and more active palyers. and as well the signups are already closed and the first matches were played Razz
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta on Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 am

Sorry to post late but we are not ready i have played before & the clans in there are very good . They talk to each other have very good team work & practice a lot .
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

View user profile http://globalenforcers.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Tango on Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Yes, we are a noob team for CTF, TS and even TDM.

The reason is we dont practice at all. If you think 2 days per week is good, you are wrong. Other clan practice *every day*. And, by the way, they play TS also to (yes, I gonna say that again) improve. I have been trying to recruit more players but they dont want to play with us (i.e kigem) giving me an excuse: lack of time to play. Other players said the same thing.

Last week, I have been playing on Boucherie and Nitroservers, CTF mode. There are players on this servers who could pwn us easily. So, you can imagine if We try on CTF league. Im very dissapointed with clan, specially with players who just enter GE and play a lot only one week or two, later dont.

I dont know what to do with this situation, we are walking to no where on this, stucked. We MUST stop play TDM. Its good for fun and maybe improve some skills but I think we are not on right way.

And, I want to tell everybody that I have been thinking about leave GE because, like I said, we are stucked: no players, not much training, we are not in touch at all.

I'll try to improve this bad situation but if I cant, I will leave GE clan.

Thank you.
(GE)Tango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité on Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 am

I've recently been very busy with my work.

we can train more pik day's we meet for tdm ctf and ts for the best but I think that's my opinion

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Thu May 26, 2011 6:41 am

well. we`ve got a lot of players in our team who are not very active. so we must think about recruiting regular players. okay okay. i am also not that regular but at the momeent i cant play that often. i`ve got work experiece at the moment.... and i must be busy with school. school is even more important than UrT. anyways. i try my best and i totally agree with tango. i know many pro players and many people in other clans. they also asked me about switching the clan but i said no because i want to stay with GE. we are a good team and we can get bedder. but for being a pro clan there is more needed. i like our clan very much. friendly people and good players. i enjoy playing with you.

thats my opinion.
thanks.
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta on Fri May 27, 2011 12:17 am

I will say this all members need to use mumble when in team practice in two rooms it will help a lot with team work .
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Insatiable on Fri May 27, 2011 12:41 am

Hello Everyone,

I would like to start off by appologising for not playing that often but unfortunatly can only give what I can at the moment, I work as a carer for an elderly lady with dimentia which as you can imagine is very stressful at the best of times.
As for home life well I have two sons which keep me busy but my eldest son has Liver disease and on Monday of this week we were admitted to Kings Hospital in London for tests, we returned home Tuesday evening but it was very exhausting.
I am making every effort to be available for practice matches( and boy do I need it) lol but I am not able to be as active as I would like to be so again sorry for that.

Any way enough about me I will say however that having played in the league in the past we definatley need some for of chat to play CTF as I spend the whole time shouting for help at my PC which obviously doesn't help lol.

Tango it would be a great shame for you to consider leaving as you are and have been a very valuable member of this clan for which Byta and I appreciate and Urbanna and yourself are excellent players( much better than me ) Sad .

I hope to see you all in the servers and will make every effort to improve my gameplay Laughing

Thank you all for taking time to read my essay and catch u later

Insatiable xx

(GE)Insatiable
Clan Co-Founder
Clan Co-Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité on Fri May 27, 2011 9:21 am

hummm

okay I think the kick inactive members so that we can see who is active and who is not,,,

I still say we have two more days to trianing

but awe have 1 tdm 1ctf 1ts

so we have a piece of everytihng

so we have all funy stuf

mbay 1 ffa? i think is funy Razz

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta on Fri May 27, 2011 9:39 am

Weed did you not read the last post at all ?
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta on Fri May 27, 2011 9:45 am

As my wife said its not easy to find time to play & we are not the only ones that have other thing to do but what i would say is we need to master one thing like CTF & play it as much as we can as a team .
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)BmxSkull on Fri May 27, 2011 10:59 pm

thats a good point casue then we would get better at it
(GE)BmxSkull
Team Manager
Team Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Urbana on Fri May 27, 2011 11:24 pm

do not have to apologize for your absence, we hope that your child feel better. Smile
Our clan is a group of friends, has a good environment, communication is important.
I read in forums of clans, fights, discussions, (GE) does not pass is good Wink
thanks for saying I'm a good player, I have to improve per-minute score 1.6.
I have time for now, CTF afternoon game on other servers, it helps me improve and I'll start with the TS.

I speak very badly when I play, I will avoid in the days of training. Embarassed
Greetings

PD:I make a proposal for those who like TS.
select a day and play bounce
(GE)Urbana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Tango on Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello,

Sorry, I didnt know the problems you had, please forgive me.

I wanted to mean about team communication, and more practice. I really understand the lack of time 4 playing due to many kind of problems, and is 100% understandable. But, sometimes I felt like we only want to play 4 fun. I thought that coz not many players for play CTF.

Maybe the solution is recruiting as many "medium-high" players I think will be good to join GE, so always there will be players available to practice.

Weed: its ok, no problem. The reason I maybe got a little angry is coz I saw all players dissapeared on practice day many times. Maybe we must re-organize practice days. Im going to do that when I finished posting. About kicking inactive members, I agree only with you, but only the one who didnt played for months (i.e.: Littlesun, LightMoon, etc).

Travis: you got reason. Very good people and good players also. I only have one thing on mind: improve, improve and improve. It may be a bit obsessive about this, so !fa please Smile

As my wife said its not easy to find time to play & we are not the only ones that have other thing to do but what i would say is we need to master one thing like CTF & play it as much as we can as a team

I totally agree with that.

Greetz.
(GE)Tango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down