Playing on another servers

Go down

Playing on another servers

Post  (GE)Tango on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello,

I usually play on another servers, like GORE, F&V, etc. We always play against same players and that is not good. We need to play with better players than us. I have noticed that I play much better against unknown players. Thats the we way we can improve our skills. What do you think? What servers do you like the most?
(GE)Tango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing on another servers

Post  (GE)SamX on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 am

Hey,

I play sometimes on Fun & Vitriol, the level is quite good and the maps interesting.
Maybe we can put in place a "routine" like : each sunday at 20:00, we all (GE) members go to an other server (you decide in advance which).
Just a proposal...
It could be also a good way to speak with other Clan members/leaders in order to organize clan wars.

C u.
Sam.
(GE)SamX
Team Manager
Team Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Its a idea but first we need all members to post the night that is best for us all to meat up .
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

View user profile http://globalenforcers.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 am

Hi all,

I like GORE quite a lot. WC Amsterdam Deathmatch is another fave but they are not really that challenging sometimes.

I like Bad Penguins as it one of the few that has TD set to 'on' but also is a lower number server. Wurst for similar TD reasons but tends to get you kicked due to noob rage on your team (fetch my nade noobie!). Snipers Galouis is generally a higher skilled pub when you fancy a challenge.

Generally, I follow classic map cycles so anything with Uptown, Casa, Algiers and Abbey on rotation works for me. I hate Riyadh, always have.

I don't play anything with a 24/7 tag. It bores me.

Umm, that's about it.

Good to be here!

[:=CAL:=]

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm

hey,
i play in many different servers to see new players and learn new things. normaly i play in servers like
- ok| no lag server (64 slots) --> the skill level is often very high but sometimes loow
- [LCDLC] unofficial maps --> the guys from LCDLC are friendly i know many of em and the skill level is probably middle or high...
- |FA| fallin angels capture the flag server --> CTF is important for clan wars, so: i eed training cause i often play only TDM
- sr8 only server by viper-h --> super funny and trains the sniperskills
- |WC| Eagle and |WC|sniper paradise --> eagle high skill level but i hate the map. many classmates of me play often there :P
sniperparadise? its a sniper hell :( i only play this "low skill server" if i am angry and i ve to calm down a bit....
- thats it... sometimes others (for TS or CTF) but usually these servers.

-and of course THE GE Server =)

cya later
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 pm

what si also very interesting: in the fallin angels server i saw two VERY famous players.
iCu*LepRechaun
and (i think its cool that he is back ingame) '`|v|~cloudsovercali ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjowhAU3mg4

both are very good players.
(GE)Travis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down