Global Enforcers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reznor's presentation.

Go down

Reznor's presentation. Empty Reznor's presentation.

Post  Invité Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 am

Hiya (GE) team Smile

Dunno if it's allowed to make my presentation , dunno if i' m in the right section Rolling Eyes .
So, play your servers about two months, and the only thing i can say is : great job, always full, good players, level (even if some cheaters but..unfortunatelly everywhere, it's the bad part of that game..). You all are presents to animate, and entertain, and good skills for some of you, definitely. So i decided to visit you and i decided to register, i always appreciated clean things, that i find here obvioulsy Smile
Well, i' m french, 31 years old, i played during 6 years wolfenstein 1.0, multiplayers, in two big teams very known in that "old" game. I started UrT in april 2010, and i created my clan in july 2010, named Secret Agency (tag is !sA! and you can see us there : http://www.secret-agency.fr ). French UrT community is very big, but...can't do without foreigners or international teams that have something more (for me) Smile . Why not in a short future organizing some fun wars between you and us ? Why not developping nice friendly in a middle time ?
In all cases, if you consider that topic useless, excuses and don' t hesitate to delete it. (also excuses for my poor english ^^, i have to re-practice more lol ).
Greetz, and see you around your servers.
!sA!.Reznor'

Invité

Back to top Go down

Reznor's presentation. Empty Re: Reznor's presentation.

Post  (GE)Tango Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 am

Hi Reznor,

Thank you. We always try to maintain the server clean of cheaters and full of players. Smile

We are open to clan wars, so we can organize it. Please, add me on xfire: tangofreebsd

See you on GE servers Smile
(GE)Tango
(GE)Tango

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 am

Thanks Tango Smile
Last news : i think i will leave french community to restart an international team, much better, definitely, and more rich for what that can bring.
hmm for x fire i'm sorry, we always use Irc network and teamspeak 3. But no problem, just keep n'touch there Wink
Oh yup, i repeat, you do great job, never give up Smile
See ya.

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum