Global Enforcers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum

2 posters

Go down

aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum Empty aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum

Post  Invité Sun May 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Hey there Very Happy I thought it was time to start a thread concerning aimbotters, wallhackers and other hacking scum. And i already got a first candidate Wink
Unfortunately i can't render demos due to an ImageMagic bug under fedora. But here is the demo file (maybe someone else can render it?)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3708926025/2011_5_29_13_25_22_cindy_ut4_dressingroom_TDM.dm_68

This demo shows aimbotter |Geek|Mr.DorTex|FR'
Regargs,
Jacob

Invité

Back to top Go down

aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum Empty aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum

Post  (GE)BmxSkull Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 am

ok what i have done is played the demo in urban terror and recorded it and uploaded it with xfire. and i will let the admins know about it
(GE)BmxSkull
(GE)BmxSkull
Team Manager
Team Manager

Back to top Go down

aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum Empty Re: aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum

Post  (GE)Urbana Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

xfire, record video, encoded avi
In tools - options - Xfire in game -
You can configure a Key to record a video or a screenshot.
Advantages .- He does everything alone, the demo can be viewed online.
Saludos | Greetings
(GE)Urbana
(GE)Urbana

Back to top Go down

aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum Empty Re: aimbotters, wallhackers and other scum

Post  Invité Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am

Unfortunately it's time again:
Some dude going by the name MAs. Recorded today on abbey:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/cc2e072/n/2011_7_2_14_13_35_cindy_ut4_abbey_TDM.dm_68

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum