Global Enforcers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

3 posters

Go down

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server  Empty maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Post  (GE)BmxSkull Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 am

yo all i have found a good map for the server when it becomes ctf. The map is from the game ultimate doom Very Happy its episode 1 map 1 that map was the best in the old dooms Very Happy Smile plus i have found a wolfenstien 3d map for urban terror Very Happy
(GE)BmxSkull
(GE)BmxSkull
Team Manager
Team Manager

Back to top Go down

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server  Empty Re: maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Post  (GE)BmxSkull Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:52 am

here is the links to them i hope they are good for are server Very Happy http://urban-zone.org/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=491 http://urban-zone.org/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=389
(GE)BmxSkull
(GE)BmxSkull
Team Manager
Team Manager

Back to top Go down

maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server  Empty Re: maps for the ctf server previousily tdm server

Post  (GE)Tango Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Thank you Skull I will check it out later to see if its a good map to CTF. To all members: please keep posting ideas to improve CTF server.
(GE)Tango
(GE)Tango

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)WidowMaker Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 am

Regarding maps on the server, whatever they are, we need some others adding, re-playing turnpike, algiers, abbey over and over again last night, when no-one wanted to change got too repetative and boring! Especially when i'm top of the board 1 minute, bottom the next! We did austria, which would be good to add to the cycle, i like crossing too. And i'm sure there are a couple of others that could be just put on for the time being, til we get a more solid cycle sorted Smile
(GE)WidowMaker
(GE)WidowMaker
Team Manager
Team Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down