Global Enforcers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donJesus aka cindy

Go down

donJesus aka cindy Empty donJesus aka cindy

Post  Invité Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 am

Hey there folks,
I just primaraly wanted to drop by and leave some greetings Wink
Not quite sure who it was, but some of you asked me if i wanted to join (GE) - I am pleased and feel tempted to say yes Wink But the answer is something between yes and no. It's been a while but i was playing actively in clans for years (BF1942, BFV, AA2.*, H&D2 primarily) and in several leagues. So I think that I might be a good enhancement to your clan Wink The point is that I am studying and in a solid relationship and especially the first part is quite time consuming. So i can not guarantee to play on a regular basis and any clan I ever play in will never get higher than place 4 or 5 in my priority list (me, gf, studying ...).
Anyways I'd love to get a little closer in touch with you guys, as you seem to be a nice bunch of people; ie. play with you in ts and stuff.

Things you should or want to know about me:
I am not female, long story short "cindy" is a psychological warfare thingy Wink
My name is Jacob, I am 25 and studying informatics in Augsburg, germany
Some of my hobbies are mountainbiking, drawing/graphics manipulation and of course FPS Very Happy
In my gamer "career" i played under the nickname donJesus most off the time, also as cindy/Cinderella and occasionally as mrHunt

best Regards,
Jacob aka donJesus aka cindy Wink

Invité

Back to top Go down

donJesus aka cindy Empty Re: donJesus aka cindy

Post  (GE)Tango Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:33 am

Hello,

I was the one who told you about joining GE. Btw, my name is Jacob also and I am GNU/Linux and *BSD sysadmin. Please, add me on xfire: tangofreebsd

Thanks!
(GE)Tango
(GE)Tango

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:47 pm

btw:
xfire: komplexor

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:36 pm