Global Enforcers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan.

3 posters

Go down

(GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan. Empty (GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan.

Post  Invité Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi all Smile

how are you ?
Well again i' m not still in with you (no time enough cuz of the job.) I did something, conscious i didn't ask permission to you, but that s just for you all, and i prefer give it to you than letting my servers run like that with no team name.
I have set my two servers for you Smile

The first which runs FFA mod (really nice and agressive to play alone and developing skills) is a 16 slots with b3 bot set (Named (GE) Bot).

The second is a CTF server (better to expand teamplay and strategic side ), 18 slots with b3 set (named as the ffa bot).

This week end i ll give you all permissions with bot, we have to be at the same time on the server to do that. By waiting, Byta, i send you rcon passwords to administrate.
Thiese two servers will be available until end of june. They are of course viewable on the server list, you will see them. . And of course i will help you to catch cheaters. Wink Last thing i have to do is creating for you admins an access to the control panel, to restart the servers if needed. I'll let you know once its done. But no mistake, my hoster is very pro, servers never down and awesome hits ! As it'hosted in Paris, your average ping will be good.

I hope you will like it. Bots are set to promote your forum and spamming usefull mesages for the clan Smile
Ask me if you have notices.

Greetz!

Last edited by Reznor on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Invité

Back to top Go down

(GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan. Empty Re: (GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan.

Post  Invité Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 am

Maybe it was better to talk about that before acting ? So, sorry if it disturbs. Didn't want to be wrong. It's done with a construtive mind, only that. Tell me please.

Invité

Back to top Go down

(GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan. Empty Re: (GE) uk FFA 24/7 & (GE) uk CTF 24/7 servers availables for the clan.

Post  (GE)Tango Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 am

Hi Reznor!

All I can say is thank you very much! Smile Btw, this is no an error so please, dont think like that Smile

Thanks again and take a break of job and play Razz

Greetz!
(GE)Tango
(GE)Tango

Back to top Go down

Post  Invité Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 am

If only was easy to take a break ...:/ and after the family. So i appear the weekend and monday. This last for example (GE)frsam could see my level in game.
Ok Tango you 're welcome Smile with pleasure, at least they run for a good clan, not for nothing.
By the way, there are 11 classical maps in the cycle for the FFA, and 4 for the CTF. The day you want a changment in the cycles, just ask Wink
And for others changments, ask too ! Please meet us this sundy afternoon if possible for the bots. But for instance you are able to administrate, i suppose Byta will communicate you passwords.
See u all asap !

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Byta Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 am

Thank you Reznor i will take good care of them Smile
(GE)Byta
(GE)Byta
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

http://globalenforcers.kk5.org

Back to top Go down

Post  (GE)Travis Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 am

wow reznor! this is very cool and amazing! thank u very much Smile lol!
(GE)Travis
(GE)Travis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down